Monday, February 27, 2012

Did Sombody Order Fish'd & Chip'd?

Even before I put my fingers to the keys today something dawned on me.  I may have inadvertently made February, Fraser Campbell month.  Not that that is such a bad thing, at least his name begins with the letter F.  But for the record, this was all just a bit coincidence.

I recently came across the 2011 Hot Wheels Heat Fleet version of Fraser Campbell's Fish'd & Chip'd.  I love the overall look of the car and the interior has some great details that really add some character.  The satin blue paint with the red flame-job is very tastefully done and other than the red windows I find little fault with the car. 

Though Fish'd & Chip'd is a British car, the hot rod paint scheme just screamed for a set of mag rims.  I happened to have some Johnny Lightning wheels with some mag rims and after making some new axles she is rolling in style.

I plan on swapping out the windows at the earliest opportunity, but until then, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment